Last conducted in 2004. New Census to be conducted in 2015. Source: Statistics.sl.
Data and Resources
- Population and Housing Census by Sexpdf
Table 1. Distribution Of Chiefdoms, Wards, Sections, Enumeration Areas And...
- Analytical Report on Housing Situation and Characteristicspdf
Includes information on housing structures as well as energy access and...
- Analytical Report on Population Projection for Sierra Leonepdf
Population projections for urban and rural areas; includes school enrollment...
- Analytical Report on Agriculturepdf
Broad-spectrum data compilation detailing the agricultural statistics...
- Analytical Report on Povertypdf
Poverty statistics found include: Variations in poverty in Sierra Leone,...
- Analytical Report on Population Distribution, Migration and Urbanization in Sierra Leonepdf
Includes large data compilations regarding population distribution,...
- Life Tables for Sierra Leonepdf
Life Tables involve statistics such as: Sierra Leone Mortality Levels and...
- Analytical Report on the Mortality and Disability Status of the Populationpdf
Data includes Sierra Leone Mortality Levels and Time Locations, Mortality...
- Analytical Report on Nuptuality and Fertilitypdf
Details marriage rates and fertility data. These Statistics include:...
- Analytical Report on Employment and Labor Forcepdf
Data includes: Currently Economically Active Population 15-64 years,...
- Analytical Report on Education and Literacypdf
Includes a detailed compilation of statistics regarding education and...
Dataset InfoThese fields are compatible with DCAT, an RDF vocabulary designed to facilitate interoperability between data catalogs published on the Web.
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Area|
POLYGON ((-13.8427734375 6.66460756217, -13.8427734375 10.1851874093, -9.99755859375 10.1851874093, -9.99755859375 6.66460756217))
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|
License Not Specified
Statistics Sierra Leone Head Office